Monday, August 11, 2008

days full of fun!

Sorry again for waiting so long to update. I have been so busy spending time with mom that by the time I get home I am ready to crash. I am trying to enjoy it while I can because I know as soon as she leaves things will go back to normal.

A few weeks ago Rockford Health system had their Magic Waters night s we decided to take Lydia with us. She loved it!!! I also took Beth along so I could enjoy the "big" rides as well. We all enjoyed the night.
This week was the Boone County fair. I was lucky enough to go 3 different times. First I went with the whole family (including Lydia and Joshua). Lydia loved the fair rides!
She also loved seeing all the animals and getting to get up close to them.

The second time I went with mom and one of her friends from church. Then I met one of my friends from work with her husband and daughter. Since Dad didn't come into town until Saturday, we had to take him back Saturday night so he could see how much Lydia enjoyed it. Of course we had to do more fair rides!
Joshua is getting bigger every time I see him. He is starting to have more awake time and seems to be focusing alot more on things. I can't wait to see him grow and have more firsts!
This is a picture mom took one day when we were out for a walk at Rock Cut Park.
Friday was my last day working for the Rockford Health System. These are just a few of the babies (now toddlers) that I have had. I am going to miss the kids more than anything, but I am excited about my new adventures at Swedish American. Sunday was the baby dedication at church. Joshua made it just in time! After church we got together with everyone (including Josh's family) and had a wonderful lunch. We also got to celebrate Josh's birthday while we were all together since his is today.

Dad is in town this week and I am lucky enough to be in between jobs and able to spend time with him. We have alot of fun things planed so I am sure I will have more pictures by the end of the week!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

...and I'm enjoying every second with you!