Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BBQ and S'mores

Tonight I went to drop off Bella to Grandma so she could have her for a few days. It is nice for her to have her as company and for me not to have to worry about her while I am at work. We started talking about what we wanted to do for dinner and how nice it was outside and grandma said how nice it would be to get a little BBQ for her out on her back deck. We decided to go to Walmart and get one and BBQ some chicken and corn. It was so good!
Than I had the great idea to make S'mores. Those were even better!!!
Shelley enjoyed making her own inventions and making a mess! :)

It was nice to be out enjoying the beautiful evening. I would say that I can't wait for the fall weather, but I know what happens after that...cold and snow!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

How fun! I wish I could've been there...I haven't had a s'more in years!

Unknown said...

What a cool idea! I'm sure Grandma had a blast too. :)