Sunday, July 27, 2008

update!

So, here is an update of the last few weeks. I have been busy with family and friends. My good friend Michelle is moving to CA so we got together with another friend for dinner and go-karts! We will miss you Michelle!!!!
We went over to Shannon and Josh's house to celebrate Mom's birthday. Of course we all loved it because we got to spend time with Lydia and Joshua.

Lydia loved helping with the candles.
I gave mom a book that she learned to read with when she was little called "Dick and Jane". Lydia loved it and kept wanting mom to read more.
Saturday mom and I took Lydia to the Discovery Center. She loved it!!! Some of it was to old for her but she still enjoyed looking. They did have alot of activities just for toddlers.
Out side they have a huge playground for kids (and adult) to climb through with hidden places like sand, water and gravel pay areas.

There was a really neat cave built in to the play area. Lydia liked looking at all the interesting things in there. Of course her favorite was the water table where she got to play with the boats.
Mom got to help her color a rock in the craft room. I actually thing mom enjoyed that part more than Lydia. :)
This morning Shannon brought Joshua to church for the first time. I don't think Lydia knew that everyone was there to see her brother because she enjoyed saying hi to everyone that stooped by.
After church mom, grandma and I went to Madison to walk up and down some of the streets with shops. We ended up down by the lake by the UW campus. It was a beautiful day to be outside!
Sorry to give you all these pictures at once (and there are so many more I would love to show you) but I haven't really been home to much to work on my computer. I am enjoying the time with mom and am looking forward to dad coming in a few weeks!

No comments: