Saturday, August 16, 2008

Last few days!

The last few days have been full! Since dad came into town, we have been running everywhere. They had so much they wanted to do and so many people they wanted to see that every day was filled. Tuesday night Mom, Dad and I got to go play golf on out favorite course. I haven't played for about 2 years, but I think I did fairly well! They don't have any courses like we do here with all the trees and green, so Dad really enjoyed it.
We got to take Lydia and Joshua for their first portraits together! Lydia didn't want to cooperate in the morning at the first place we tried, but after playing at the mall and having some lunch she was a little more agreeable. Although she still didn't want to have her picture taken the pictures came out really good!


Wednesday we went to the Madison zoo. Lydia loves seeing the animals and playing with Grandma and Grandpa!

Joshua enjoyed it too!! Must be nice to sleep where ever you are. (By the way...he is doing wonderful. He is now almost 8lb and growing fast!)
I got into the fun and climbed into the big kangaroo with Lydia.
The other day we were at Grandma's house and watching a TV show with a dog on it. I knew Bella liked to bark at the animals on TV, but she was really watching it (sitting pretty and everything!!)
Last night was the last night Mom and Dad was going to have to spend with Shannon and Josh and the kids so we went out to eat and to a big park. I think we all enjoyed the time together!

Now that Mom and Dad are gone, I have to get back to "normal" schedule. It was hard to say goodbye but I am really looking forward to the next week! I get to start at Swedish American on Monday!!!1

No comments: