Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Softball!!!

Tonight I got to get out and play softball for the first time in a few years! I had a great time. I am playing with a girl from work on her church's team. She has never played before but was looking for something to do this summer to get some exercise and found this team. When she told me about it, I told her that I would play with her if she played. That is the one sport that I like to play (not that I am that great at it). So tonight we got to play our first game and did great! I even got a good hit and caught a fly ball in the outfield.

This weekend is Beth's wedding and I am super excited about it! I will have to take pictures and post them next week.

1 comment:

Larry and Debbie King said...

Wow...it's been over ten years since you played on a softball team...I'm amazed you even remembered what to do. I'm so glad you had fun with your friend and it's good exercise too!