Wednesday, April 9, 2008

surprise!!!

Today was my birthday and I was feeling a little down because it is my first birthday without my mom and dad here (mom always makes it a special day). I had a great morning at work with treats and balloons from my coworkers...and I got to leave at noon. I ended up taking Bella to the vet to get her vaccinations (which needed to be done) then ran to a few stores to get some things. The plan was to meet my friend Melissa for dinner and I thought we would go to run a few more things in Rockford. Well, she had some other plans!

She told me she had to run to her house to get something and when we got there some of my family and friends were there to surprise me! I was so excited (a little scared at first)! It was so much fun! I don't have any pictures because my camera was in Melissa's car because I thought we were leaving again to go into Rockford. I am going to try to get a few from her or from Shannon. I will post then when I can. I had a great birthday!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

What a great friend you have! I can't believe she actually pulled it off without you suspecting anything...I'm so glad the day was special for you.

Love, Mom