Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Beth's shower

Alright, I know I said I would try to post more often now that I have internet, but I have been so busy with work and everything. I have been picking up as many hours as I can and getting lots of over time. It is nice on the pay check, but it leaves little time to do other things.




Saturday was my friend Beth's bridal shower in Madison. Her fiance's family lives there and his sisters and mom did a shower for his side of the family. It was alot of fun! We played some fun games and has some good food.

The table they had set was beautiful

A game we played was showing the way Beth would like to dress and how she would not like to dress. They over exaggerated a little! These two girls were good models

Beth's sister-in-law (and brother) got her this sign for their new house. She was so excited about it!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh, Beth looks so happy...I wish we could be there for the wedding! You'll have to take pictures to share with us!