Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Week of the Young Child

This week we are celebrating the Week of the Young Child. We are doing special things all week...yesterday we had a safety day with fire trucks and and ambulance. Today we got to have a center wide balloon launch. Each age group had a different color of balloon and then we attached a note with the center's address asking for whoever finds it to send it back to us with a short letter. The older kids get more into it that the infants, but it is still fun!
Here are a few of my babies in the buggy waiting for their balloons (not that they really cared) :)
One of the 4 year old classes
Some more of the infant wing classes
A few more of my babies.
I love this picture! He loved watching the older kids with the balloons.
Our balloons!
I know you couldn't see them while we were outside, but we all got to tye-dye shirts for our class. The infants were all yellow.
Our babies don't get what is going on, but I love to be a part of a center that celebrates and has fun together!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I loved seeing your babies...and it was really neat seeing the pictures of the kids w/ the balloons! I'm glad you have the internet now so I can keep up on your life.