Sunday, May 4, 2008

Beth's wedding

Beth's wedding was on Sat. and I had so much fun! The ceremony went great with no major problems and the reception was a blast! This is Beth and I doing place cards with the maid of honor last Wednesday night. We did her bachelorett party on Thursday night. We all met for some dinner and dessert then went bowling. It was alot of fun even though none of us are very good.
Group picture after dinner
A few of the girls at the bowling alley. They gave us free flashing necklaces since it was a bachelorette party. It doesn't take much to amuse us! :)
The decorating team at the church Friday morning.
Beth and Kim (maid of honor) in their rollers

Pictures with the bride


The bride and the groom

Pictures of their cake and cake cutting


First dance

Father daughter dance

Swing dancing with her brother
Michelle and me


It was a great day! All that planning and it is over in just a few hours. Oh well! I hope they have a great time on their honeymoon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a busy week, Stace! I'm glad everything went well and you had fun. Congratulations, Beth! :)

The Kings said...

Thanks for posting the pictures Stac...it's not as good as being there, but I was so anxious to see all you had been doing. Beth looks so happy...I certainly pray God blesses their marriage in wonderful ways!