Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Happy Easter everyone!  I hope you all enjoyed the day we get to celebrate what Christ did for us.  I started out my day going to Hope for church (which meets at Hononegah PAC for Easter) and sitting with Shannon and the kids.  It was a wonderful service and I enjoyed watching having Lydia there for some of the service.  When Pastor Bob got up to do the welcome, she kept saying that he was the "new Pastor Bob".  I don't know if it was because we were in a new place or what, but I thought it was cute.

After church I was going to go home and take it easy for the afternoon before going to Shannon and Josh's for dinner.  I had just gotten home when I got a call from Grandma saying that she was in a accident.  She said she was ok, but her car wasn't drivable.  I rushed out there and found the front end of her car damaged.  She was pretty shaken up but seems to be just fine.  We are thankful no one was hurt!!

Finally we went over to Shannon and Josh's to enjoy a wonderful dinner.  We started out watching Lydia hunt for eggs.  It was so much fun and another wonderful picture opportunity.  I couldn't choose just one picture, so I posted a few.  

I love this one!  I like her face and that you can tell just how fast she was moving by her pigtails.  She loved the hunt!!!


Daddy helping find the last few eggs.
Joshua also got lots of attention with all the grandmas, grandpa and aunts there.  He loved having us all there too!
It has been a very eventful day, but we have so much to be thankful for!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Thanks for taking all the pics and posting them so soon...I loved seeing Lydia do her Easter Egg Hunt!