Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Diaper Cake #2

So we found out that one of the girls I work with me has been trying to adopt a baby for awhile now and just found out she will be getting a baby next week.  She is very excited because it is going to be a brand new baby...she will get to take her home from the hospital!!  So, all of us at work are throwing her a shower.  A bunch of us got together and are giving her a diaper cake.  I made one for Shannon at her shower for Joshua and really enjoyed doing it so I (along with Amanda's help) volunteered to make it instead of order one.  I think it turned out great!!!
Front:
Back:
Every one at work says I am in the wrong profession and need to get into making these!  I like making them and think they turn out great, but I don't think I will be giving up my job any time soon.  I will just stick with making them for people close to me for now.  :)


1 comment:

The Kings said...

Wow Stac...I think that one's even better than the one you made for Shannon! I didn't know about the adoption part...I think adopting a newborn must be the most exciting thing that could happen to a family.