Saturday, April 11, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Today was Grandma's birthday so Shannon and the kids and I went over for breakfast.  There was alot of food for us, and it was so good!!  Lydia loved being there and exploring Grandma's new apartment.  I even took her for a walk to see the pool and ran into some of Grandma's friends who were so excited to see her.  They said they have heard alot about her.  Lydia also liked helping Grandma with the gifts.  Here she is helping with the earrings and the bracelet that my Aunt and Uncle got her.  
Joshua was so cute!  He needed a nap but isn't used to not sleeping in his crib.  He finally fell asleep in Mommy's arm.
Then Grandma took a turn playing with him.  He loved it!

Then Grandma read a few Mother Goose riddles to them.  It was so cute, and a great picture opportunity.
Joshua with his firetruck.  
Joshua had one of Bella's toys and she was very good and gentle with him when she was trying to get it back.  He thought it was fun too.
Here is a video of Grandma playing with Joshua.  I love how Lydia likes it just as much as he does.

Here she is reading to them.  So cute!!!

I had fun seeing everyone and enjoying good food.  :)  I look forward to celebrationg Easter tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh that makes me wish I was there! It's going to be a hard day for me tomorrow knowing you'll all be together again. Have a blessed Resurrection Sunday.