Saturday, September 6, 2008

chaos!

Here are a few pictures that I got of one of our trucks that came in this week. This is a small load, but you can get the idea of how we unload the boxes as they come off the truck and distribute them to the class rooms they belong in. In the first picture the 2 girls wearing pick are some of my fellow infant teachers from other rooms waiting to see what is in the boxes.

Thought I would share a little of the chaos that we are dealing with every day...but we make it as fun as we can! It has been a great way to get to know each other and have a few good laughs over things.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Chaos is right! I bet it's also kinda fun to see what's on each truck - and open all the new stuff! Okay, all the organizing sounds really fun to me - I wish I could help! :)

The Kings said...

I wish I could help too...I love setting up rooms, especially for children!