Thursday, September 18, 2008

Up and running

Monday was out first day with kids at work. So far it is going wonderful! It is a little strange to be left with babies you don't know, but it didn't take long before Amanda and I got a good routine going in the room. Here are a few pictures of our week. We did an "All about me" theme this week and let them paint with their hands and feet. Most of them loved it but you could tell the babys that had never gotten their hands in paint before.

This is lunch time. I think it is so cute they all have their little chairs.
Those are just a few of out adventures this week. We are able to have 8 babies in our room at one time but this week we have been having 5 or 6. I has been nice to have a smaller group to get used to things and starting next week we have a few more families starting.

1 comment:

The Kings said...

I absolutely LOVED seeing all your babies...they are adorable! I can't believe you've already started doing art projects with them-you're brave!