Saturday, September 6, 2008

apple orchard

This morning Shannon went to a big garage sale that takes place right down the street from me so she dropped Lydia and Joshua off to play with Shelley and I. I was making pancakes when she got here and Lydia loved those!!Joshua slept most of the time he was at my apartment, but Bella was very interested in him every time he started to make a sound. The weather was beautiful today so we decided to go to the apple orchard when Shannon got back. I love the first trip every year! Since Edwards got hit with a tornado last year there were still areas that were being redone. The big barn is even bigger now and feels alot more open inside. Of course the doughnuts hadn't changed! We all enjoyed those and fresh apple cider!

Joshua also enjoyed it...he slept the whole time!

All the animals weren't out yet since their area was still under construction, but the ponies were out and Lydia of course had to take a ride.
I think we all enjoyed getting out and getting some fresh air. I am ready for fall now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pictures, Stace! I really enjoyed the day too - thanks for spending your Saturday with us! :)

The Kings said...

Oh how I wish I was there...Edwards is one of my favorite memories and here we don't even have a real fall. I'm glad you all went together for your first time and that Lydia enjoyed the day. (I expecially miss the cider donuts!

Shelley said...

Mom, I knew you would feel that way. In fact I thought of you when we were there today. Of course the thought was interrupted when I saw the fudge... but you were thought of none the least! lol... and you were missed.