Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pictures of the center

So here are all the pictures of the Ryan Jury Child Development Learning Center. There are alot of them, but I know some people really wanted to see everything.

This is a picture of Ryan Jury. He is the boy that the center is named after. He died when he was 2 at Sweds and his family has done alot for the health system.
The entrance to the building. There are 2 screens that parents can turn to their child's class to see what they are doing.
This is the infant playground. It is really cute! Small, but perfect for crawlers and walkers.

The preschool playground. They have this one and then a bike path to the left of this for all the cars and bikes.

My room! As you can see we did the "under the sea" theme.


Our huge kitchen! Our food coordinator came from Rockford Memorial with us and is so happy with her kitchen. It is about 3 times the size of her old one.
A toddler room. There are 2 rooms of every age group except infants where we have 3.
A two year old room.
One of the 3 year old rooms
One of our four year old rooms.
Our before and after school room that will be our kindergarten next year.
A picture that was taken of the staff this morning before open house. A 5 year old had my camera, so I think this picture turned out good! The man standing all the way to the right is Harvey. He is our director, Carol's (the one is the black), boss. I found out that he and his wife were our neighbors when my family lived in our house in Roscoe. What a small world!
Shannon Lydia and Joshua came to visit me and see the center. I think Lydia would come play every day if she could.
My co-teacher, Amanda talking to one of our moms.
This is just one of our new babies. Lydia loved handing him all the toys.
The open house went great! I got to see all but 2 of our families. I am so excited for Monday, even though it is going to be a crazy day!

1 comment:

Larry and Debbie King said...

I loved seeing all the pictures...your center is gorgeous!!! I'll bet Lydia loved being there...it's like a child's dream world!