Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day

Since today was Mother's day and Mom and Dad are in Texas it was a little strange since I am used to doing something for the day with them. It turned out to be a really nice day though! After church Shannon, Josh, Lydia, Shelley, Grandma and I went out to lunch. It was nice to all be together. Then Shelley and I went to Grandmas house (Shannon and Josh had to go home for Lydia's nap) and watched her open her mother's day gifts. She was really cute...she reminded me of a little girl excited about her gifts. Aunt Joan gave her a pearl bracelet from Hawaii and Uncle Jim gave her a music box. Then my mom gave her a purse with some gift cards to go shopping when she comes this summer and when Grandma's knee is better. She really liked that!



This is her on the phone with my mom. She was trying to let her listen to the song that the music box was playing. I thought it was funny :)

I think we all had a great day! I hope you did too mom...we missed you!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh Stac...thanks so much for all you did for Grandma...and I love all the pictures you took! It was almost like being there!