Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

I got to have the whole day off yesterday since it was Memorial day! It was nice to be able to get a few things done around the apartment. Josh and Shannon were nice enough to invite Shelley and I over for BBQ chicken and ribs. Since I don't really care for pork the chicken was delicious!! I also got to spend more time with Lydia. It was really nice out and when I got there she was playing outside in her pool.
They also invited their neighbors over and after dinner they wanted to see Buddy (Shannon's pet lizard).
It was cute to see him out on his little leash and he didn't seem to scared.
This picture I added for my mom. I brought dessert over and experimented and made a chocolate ice cream pie. It was more of a chocolate pudding pie with a little ice cream mixed in. It was really good I thought! I also make a strawberry Jello poke cake that Lydia loved!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Yum, the pie looks delicious! Your pictures are great. I also enjoyed seeing pictures of Buddy...he's grown a lot since I had seen him last. It looks like it was a fun day!