Saturday, November 3, 2007

my morning with Lydia

Wow, I have been trying to get my computer to load these pictures all evening! I don't think my camera has to much life left in it. I got to have Lydia this morning for a few hours and we had so much fun! I got a little set of play dough for her that has a few cutters and shapes with it and she loved it. We must have sat at the table playing for almost an hour.
She was so excited when I brought it out


I love spending time with her! Here are a few pictures that I got of Bella and Jazz today...they are really starting to play good together. Bella will sit at Shelley's door until I let him out to play! I am glad they are getting along now.


1 comment:

The Kings said...

Lydia is definately going to LOVE coming to your house...you have won her heart!