Tuesday, November 27, 2007

decorating for Christmas

Shelley and I decorated our apartment for Christmas last night!! I think it looks great. Shelley went out the Friday after Thanksgiving to buy a tree and with a few things from Grandma and Mom (and a few of my own) it turned out looking good.















I got a few rusted looking Christmas bells while I was in Texas and couldn't wait to put them up! I really like the way they look...it is hard to get the full affect in a picture.

















Our tree turned out really good also! It is small so all our ornaments don't fit, but we got our favorites on. It is so nice to be able to have a tree to look at!

2 comments:

Larry and Debbie King said...

Oh Stacey...I love it! I can't wait to see it in person! Only three and a half more weeks...

Unknown said...

Looks great, Stace! I can't believe how well you did with so little! :)