Saturday, November 10, 2007

busy week

Wow, another week is gone! I don't know what happens to my time. I don't feel like I am that busy, but my weeks fly by. The only real exciting news that I have is that my really good friend, Beth, and her fiance got a house. It is a nice house but it is a fix-er-upper. I was over there last night and we took all the carpet and pad (it smelled like cat pee) out and went through all the stuff that was left there by the old owners. Then today we cleaned the bathrooms and did some yard work. It is amazing how even a job you hate, like cleaning really dirty bathrooms, can be so much fun when you are with friends. I had to leave early afternoon to go to a game night with a few other friends so I am looking forward to seeing how much they got done this afternoon/evening. Sorry, I don't have any pictures, I took my camera with me but I was to busy to take any. Plus, once I started getting dirty I wasn't real worried about getting pictures. I will try and get some later. Oh ya...and only one more week till my Texas vacation!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Yeah! I'm counting the days till you get here...I can't wait!

Love, Mom