Sunday, November 4, 2007

Bella's first home clipping

Yesterday after church Grandma came over to help me clip Bella at home for the first time. I decided it would be cheaper to buy a set of clippers for $30 then to spend $30-$40 a month to get her clipped elsewhere. It went really good!! It was a lot easier than I thought...I was really nervous at first. She would wiggle really bad when someone held her until she heard the clippers and then she would just freeze. She knew what she was supposed to do when she heard that sound.



I like that last picture...you can just tell how much she is enjoying herself. I think it will get better the more I do it. I am just happy with the money I am saving!!!

2 comments:

Larry and Debbie King said...

I am so glad you decided to start clipping her yourself. You'll probably own a dog that needs to be clipped for the rest of your life...think of the money that will save you!

Unknown said...

Bella looks great, Stace! You did a great job for your first time. Way to be frugal! :)