Monday, November 19, 2007

Here in Texas!!!!

I am here!!! I have been waiting for this week for a long time and it is finally here. I got her on Sat. after a long day of traveling. I got my plane from Chicago to Memphis just fine and then got on my plane to San Antonio just fine, but after an hour in the air our pilot told us that we had been circling Memphis for an hour and would be returning due to some mechanical problems. Very annoyed and confused we all got off that plane and sent to another. When we boarded that one and after sitting there for 45 min. we were told that they were finishing up maintenance on that plane and would be taking off in the next half hour. By this time we all were hungry and tired of sitting there, but what can you do? I finally arrived in San Antonio 2 1/2 hours late. Mom had a wonderful dinner waiting for me! Steak, potato casserole and really good bread!

Today we went to a really nice mall and to a town not to far away that had little shops. Tomorrow I am told we are going to an outlet mall with really good stores! Sorry no pictures yet..I don't have my camera so I am going to have to get some from mom. Hope everyone else is enjoying their week!

No comments: