Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Shelley and I went over to Grandma's house to fix (and eat) our Thanksgiving dinner. It was nice to have a nice relaxing day and enjoy a good home cooked meal.
Since Shannon and Josh were in Texas visiting Mom and Dad no one was left to carve to turkey so I decided to take a stab at it. This is the before picture....
This is the during picture...
and this is the after picture. I think I did good for the first time. It wasn't as neat as Dad of Josh would have done, but it still tasted good!!!
After dinner we took a walk up to the new building at Wesley Willows to see where Grandma's new apartment. She is really looking forward to getting in there!

We also went to see a movie in the afternoon. We missed the rest of the family, but I think it was a good day. We have alot to be thankful for!!!

1 comment:

Larry and Debbie King said...

It looks like you had a good Thanksgiving with Grandma...it felt weird not to have you with us. Now it's only three more weeks until you get here for Christmas!
(I wish you were here to go to the after Thanksgiving sales with me)