Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fun Weekend

My friend from high school came into town this weekend so I had a great time catching up with her. Sara went to ISU down in Bloomington and ended up getting married and living there. Even though it is hard to have her living a ways away, it is nice to have weekends like this! We got to go see the movie fireproof on Saturday. If you don't know anything about it, I would encourage you to look into it! It is a Christian film that has Kirk Cameron in it. It isn't in all theaters, but we are lucky to have it here in Rockford!

I also got Bella clipped this weekend. When I picked her up she had these cute little bows in her hair. I haven't seen her with bows since she was a little puppy. She looks adorable! It is so hard to get a good picture of a black dog...you can never see her eyes! :)

1 comment:

The Kings said...

That's a great picture of Bella...I know how hard it is to get good ones of her. I loved Fireproof too!