Friday, October 17, 2008

Cookies and fun!

I got to go over to Shannon's house tonight and help/watch Lydia decorate pumpkin cookies. It was so much fun and she was wonderful at it. I thought she would only sit long enough to decorate one of two cookies, but I think she did 4!!

This is the shirt that Shannon and Josh got me for my birthday after Lydia was born. I had to get a picture with Joshua!
Working hard to make it just right. The funny part was when she dumped almost a half a bottle of green sugar on it! :)
Enjoying her good work
Learning from mommy
Even daddy got in on the fun
She enjoyed decorating and eating the cookies!
Joshua just watched
After a much needed bath she decided to sing us a song. Shannon and I couldn't figure out what the song was but she had fun anyway

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming over last night, Stace! We had fun too! :)

Kim Neyer said...

Haha - this is funny. Looks like Lydia is going to be a little baker!