Saturday, October 25, 2008

Babysitting

Shannon had inventory to in the church library so I got the wonderful task of watching the kids. We made pancakes for breakfast and mac 'n cheese (Lydia's favorite) for lunch. It was just fun to play at home all morning!
Lydia was adorable with her baby. It went everywhere we did. She even put it down for a nap while she was watching Cinderella. She is taking after her Aunt Stacey in that way. :) Joshua loves to watch Lydia. As soon as she came into his eyesight he would light up!
I got him to laugh today while playing on his floor mat. It was so fun to hear him! It was hard to get a picture while he was laughing since I was the one he was laughing at.
Lydia played dress up with all her dress up clothes. I think she put on every combination she could. It was fun to see her imagination.
I loved having the morning with them! I know I am with kids all week, but being with them is completely different!

2 comments:

The Kings said...

Looks like you all had a fun day! I like the new look of your blog, too!

Unknown said...

Wow, you got some really cute pictures - can you share a couple of the Lydia ones with me? I'm so glad you enjoyed babysitting this morning - I couldn't have done the inventory without you!!! You are such a blessing to us. It's great to know that the kids love you so much - and that you love them! Thanks again!