Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My new job!!!

Alright, I have been wanting to post this for while now but wanted to wait until it was a for sure thing. A few weeks ago I applied at Swedish American's child care center. Just 24 hours later I got a call from them wanting to set up an interview, so I did. Another 24 hours after the interview they called with a job offer!! I was really excited about it because it is going to be a brand new center so I will be going in as the "starting staff" and I will be working with the director that left Rockford Memorial about 6 months ago. So, I had my last meeting with them today and filled out all the paper work (along with a drug test that I wasn't sure I was going to pass... just kidding). My last day working for RMH will be Aug. 8th then I have a week off to spend with my parents while they are both in town and will start at Swedish American on Aug. 18th. It is called the Ryan Jury Child Development Learning Center and if you would like to read a little about it there is a article on the website. Right now it is still under construction so you cant see much but a building and alot of dirt, but when it gets to looking a little better I will try to take a few pictures!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Wow Stac...that article is really impressive...I guess I didnt' realize it was going to be in a brand new building. You are going to be so happy there, I'm sure. Congratulations...you deserve it!