Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Children's Museum

This morning we got to go to the children's museum! I was very excited because I remember going to one in Colorado when I was little. I was hoping it was going to be just as fun...and it was!!!! Lydia had a wonderful time! She loves to watch the other kids and exploring everything.
Every room was a different theme. This is the hospital nursery. They had the beds that baby are in and a scale to weigh them.
Then we went into the grocery store. The children's museum that I remember had one just like this one. I loved watching her get all the groceries she thought she needed and...
...take them to the check out to pay. Just like her mommy and aunt used to do when we were little!
They also had an area outside to play in water. She loved it and got so wet. Good thing it is warm here!
This afternoon we are going to get her portraits done. I just hope everything goes smoothly and she is happy for it! I'll let you know what happens!

No comments: