Thursday, March 20, 2008

Home!!!!

Well, we got home! We had a few problems traveling yesterday, but looking back it wasn't as bad as it could have been. We got to the airport with enough time for Lydia and I to get everything check and get through security, but found out that our flight was going to be 1 1/2 hours late. So we decided to go let Lydia take a nap in the car. Once we got on the plane we sat for close to a hour and found out one of the pilots was going into overtime and could not fly! So they took us off the plane while they looked for another pilot. Less than 5 min. later we were back on! It is hard to explain to a 2 year old why we get off and then back on the plane. It was a tough ride but we got trough it. She ended up falling asleep right before we landed, which made her very crabby when I woke her up to get off. I think she was still half asleep when she saw her mom and dad and didn't realize who they were but when we got her to the car she was alot happier. I have more pictures to post, but I haven't loaded them yet. I will try to get those in the next few days.

No comments: