Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Cricut!

For my birthday my Mom helped me buy a Cricut cutting machine!  It is amazing!!!!  It does everything from cutting simple shapes to cutting out the most complicated designs.  I will be able to use it for scrapbooking, cards, gifts and lots more.  I was at a scrapbooking fair over the weekend and ran into one of our old neighbors who said she had a few extra cartridges for the Cricut that she had gotten for gifts.  I offered to pay her but she wanted nothing but to know they would be put to good use.  I was so excited!  One of them was a Disney cartridge that cuts out all kinds of Disney characters.  This is the first project I have made with it.

It was fun yet time consuming.  Each color needs to be cut out separately and glued together.  I know I will get better with it in time!  I am really looking forward to seeing what I can do with it!!!  Thanks Mom!!!

1 comment:

The Kings said...

Oh my goodness Stacey...that looks like something professionally made! I can't believe you made it! I'm looking forward to seeing all the things it can do.