Saturday, February 21, 2009

A morning of babysitting!

Shannon had a shower to go to this morning so I got to go spend a few hours with the kids!!  I had so much fun.  We played dress up, doggy, tag, and lots more.  Joshua is growing so fast and is getting to be so much fun.  While I was fixing lunch for Lydia and me he sat in his highchair and told me all kinds of stories (even though I couldn't understand them) :)  
Self portrait of Lydia and me.
Lydia playing princess.
I thought this was really cute.  Lydia and I were playing in the basement and I put Joshua in his playpen to protect him from Lydia for a little bit.  After a few minutes her was out cold.  He is so cute!!!
Up again and playing!  
I really enjoy seeing the kids and being able to spend a little time while mom gets out for a little bit! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for coming over this morning, stace! I had fun getting out and loved knowing that I didn't have to worry about the kids for a few hours. They love spending time with you!

The Kings said...

Your pictures are darling! (Maybe that's because your subjects are so cute.) I think it's great that Lydia loves to spend time w/ you, and I'm sure Joshua will too, if he doesn't already. Shannon's VERY lucky to have you there and I know she appreciates it.