Friday, October 19, 2007

Bella and Jazz

Here ya go Mom...I am going to try to keep up on this as much as possible! I will start with some pictures I took tonight of Jazz (Shelley's new cat) and Bella. They did good tonight until Jazz got tired of Bella jumping around then his claws came out and he got me on the face and Bella on the nose!!! That was the end of play time. He is now safely back in Shelley's room (or should I say Bella and I are now safe from him) :) Here are the pics:

Bella watching Jazz on the other side:

Jazz watching Bella:He learned how to climb the gate:

Bella wasn't sure what to do when he went in her bed:






2 comments:

The Kings said...

See..told you he would learn to climb that gate...I just didn't know it would be so soon! I LOVED seeing the pictures! Keep posting!

Love, Mom

Unknown said...

Thanks for starting the blog, Stace. It looks great! I'm sure you'll have more pictures after this weekend with Lydia. :o)